3D Tester SLIMplus v2 #001V2D05I is here!
The SLIMplus 3D-Tester v2 has arrived. Tschorn's motto for the v2 gage is "Because it's better" with up to 25% more precise probing results possible. New features include a quick and simple adjustment technology, enhanced stability in automatic tool changers. The new probe tips have a drill-through and can be adjusted with the adjusting key for precise measuring. The face of the gage has been simplified with the focus on the basics.
As in the past the SLIMplus gage stands out with its robust structure and slim, attractive design. Its precise and versatile capabilities enable fast and easy calculation of work piece reference points and lengths. Probing is possible in all axle directions (X/Y/Z) at the same indicator resolution. As soon as the indicator is at “0”, the vertical axis is exactly on the edge of the work piece.
FAQs: What is the difference between SLIMplus/VIplus and SAVEplus? The SLIMplus and VIplus (Visual Plus) gages are our premium models. The SAVEplus is the lower cost version with the following differences:
· Dial gauge: the dial gauge is directly built-in the body of the premium models - this offers the highest stability. With the SAVEplus, the dial gauge is attached to the body with screws.
· Serial number/test certificate: each SLIMplus and VIplus has a unique serial number and will be delivered with a test certificate. The test certificate and serial number are not made for the SAVEplus.
· Waterproof: the SLIMplus/VIplus are waterproof, the SAVEplus is not waterproof.
· Adjustable scale: The dial gauge scale of the SAVEplus is adjustable, this is not possible at the other models (respectively not necessary).
· Quality inspection: nevertheless, each SAVEplus is checked in our quality inspection. The tolerance of the probing accuracy is 10µm at our premium models and 15µm at the SAVEplus. It is important to mention that this can be changed by the customer due to the adjustable scale.