3D tester SAVEplus #00163B05I
The SAVEplus 3D tester is slim and affordable. The SAVEplus model is not waterproof.
What is the difference between SLIMplus/VIplus and SAVEplus? The SLIMplus and VIplus (Visual Plus) gages are our premium models. The SAVEplus is the lower cost version with the following differences:
· Dial gauge: the dial gauge is directly built-in the body of the premium models - this offers the highest stability. With the SAVEplus, the dial gauge is attached to the body with screws.
· Serial number/test certificate: each SLIMplus and VIplus has a unique serial number and will be delivered with a test certificate. The test certificate and serial number are not made for the SAVEplus.
· Waterproof: the SLIMplus/VIplus are waterproof, the SAVEplus is not waterproof.
· Adjustable scale: The dial gauge scale of the SAVEplus is adjustable, this is not possible at the other models (respectively not necessary).
· Quality inspection: nevertheless, each SAVEplus is checked in our quality inspection. The tolerance of the probing accuracy is 10µm at our premium models and 15µm at the SAVEplus. It is important to mention that this can be changed by the customer due to the adjustable scale.
All Tschorn 3D-Testers stand out with their robust structure and slim and attractive design.
Precise and versatile capabilities enable fast and easy calculation of work piece reference
points and lengths. Probing is possible in all axle directions (X/Y/Z) at the same
indicator resolution. As soon as the indicator is at “0”, the vertical axis is exactly on the edge of the work piece.
3D Protection System
The measuring unit is the most valuable component of the 3D-Tester.
Protecting this measuring unit is therefore the most important task.
A complete and versatile 3D-Protection-System is integrated into
the 3D-Tester. The sensitive clock mechanics are kept safe from any
The 3D-Protection-System is constructed in 4 levels:
- Level 1 - breaking point 1 (= bending the narrow probe tip)
- Level 2 - breaking point 2 (= a fracture on the taper)
- Level 3 - mechanical limits (= the probe mechanics’ mechanical limits in X/Y)
- Level 4 - mechanical limits (= the probe mechanics’ mechanical limits in Z)